UFC Predictions 2020
UFC 2020 has opened its gates for the fans. MMA followers have predictions about the Match cards and winners of the Ultimate Fighting Championship 2020. The male competitors are giving tough time to each other. It is hard to bet for a fighter in this fighting arena. However, we will predict which participant will come against the other and possibly win to compete against the MMA champion at Las Vegas, Brasilia and so on. UFC 248 is a very important event and the fans cannot hold back to cheer up the winner of courts.
We have enlisted the players; have maximum chances to win the battlefield of UFC 248.
Predicting the List of UFC 248 participants
Predicting the list of UFC 248 2020 male participants making their way streamlined to the river of MMA competitions. The auspicious and fortunate players are going to challenge their luck in the octahedral court. People are waiting with open eyes to see the winners playing. So let’s have a look at all the possible participants of the most awaited fighting arena.
UFC 2020 Participants
The following participants are going to come head to head in the UFC 248. The list of final male competitors is:
- Robert Whittaker
- Jared Cannonier
- Derek Brunson
- Edmen Shahbazyan
- Neil Magny Li Jingliang
- Saparbek Safarov
- Rodolfo Vieira
- Gilbert Burns
- Carlos Junior
- Johnny Walker
- Aleksei Kunchenko
- Rani Yahya
- Paul Craig
- Ryan Spann
- Lerone Murphy
- Gabriel Benitez
UFC 248 2020 Female Participants list
- Emily Whitmire
- Polyana Viana
- Zhang Weili
- Joanna Jedrzjczyk
- Mayra Bueno Silva
- Maryna Moroz
- Veronica Macedo
- Bea Malecki
- Amanda Ribas
After a deep analysis of the competitors and match cards, but experts have put forward their suggestions about the winners of each event. With a comprehensive list of players, it is easy to make assumptions about the wrestler’s fate. However, the ground realities might differ from the predictions. But as a wrestling fan, watching martial arts from childhood, I spend time on the player’s profile having a glance at their past events and assuming what will be going to happen in the upcoming event.
Still, the predictions are not 100% guaranteed! In case, my predictions get wrong, but there exist 50% chance of the male entrants to win for sure. What do you think about each level of competition and event winner? Share your predictions with the public using our site as the source.
Deciding the winner of the UFC competitions 2020 is not a laid-back task. It is taking a lot of attention at all the player’s history and fighting strategies. Some are good at knockouts and some at submissions. Some are good at leg moves and some at arms grips. Therefore, the player who is going to face each other according to the match card has their own playing properties. At last, luck matters a lot in the fighting court that day. Consequently, we cannot stand on predictions entirely. So get your tickets now to see the World’s renowned Ultimate Fighting Championship powered by MMA. Witnessing the matches cannot compensate for the pre-match predictions.
UFC 248, at T-Mobile Arena Winner’s Prediction
- The middleweight champions coming in front of the main event Israel Adesanya coming with Yoel Romero are going to have a tough battle indeed. Both players are giving a hard competition with each other. But the chances of Israel are more to win the maximum rounds of the battle.
- Moving next to the co-main with the title “Women Strawweight,” Weili Zhang vs. Joanna Jedrezjczyk, the more chances of winning goes to Weili on her past gaming strategies.
- The next players are Robert Whittaker and Jared Cannonier in the octahedral court. With a good first round ranking, Robert has more chances to win the battle. He is leading in the court from last year with unbeatable fighting strategies.
- Facing Emily Whitmire, Polyana Viana has more chances to be the winner from the past fighting history. She is lucky to have a weak competitor on the other side. The match can be very easy for her with a few new approaches.
- Following the title of Bantamweight, Danaa Batgerel and Guido Cannetti! Both have to work hard to win the battle as they have equal championship profile in the past years. However, with more little effort Guido can make his name as the final winner.
- Next are Neil Magny and Li Jingliang. Both are the most famous and favorite fighters in the past with a remarkable history. Neil has 20% more chances to win if we have a quick glance at his pas performance.
- If you look Saparbek Safarov and Rodolfo Vieira coming head to head, Safarov has a good frightening experience. Therefore, he can be the winner but Vieira can make the battle interesting with good gaming skills.
- Max Griffin and Alex Oliveira will have an easy battle with more chances of Alex to win.
- Another easy match between Derek Brunson and Edmen Shahbazyan! Derek can easily get the title of the winner with lesser efforts and energy.
- Ending up the match with the final participants are the Beneil Dariush and Drakkar Klose. Beneil has a good history with the 17 win ups in the first round in the past championships.
UFC Fight Night 170, at Ginasio Nilson Nelson Winner’s Prediction
- Inaugurating the main event with the participants Kevin Lee ad Charles Oliveira. The winner could be Charles but Kevin Lee can make it easy with good submissions
- Co-main participants are Alexey Kunchenko and Elizeu. This is a perfect match card, I must say. You will have a chance to see the memorable fight to watch between these two players. As both own equal history wins.
- Johnny Walker and Nikita Krylov will come head-to-head next in the same event. Under the title of “light heavyweight” Nikita has more chances to win.
- Facing Antonio Carlos Junior, Makhmud Muradov has more chances to get the victory. Muradov has more winning streaks in the past.
- Under the title of “flyweight” lies the Jussier Formiga and Brandon Moreno. It will be an easy match as Formiga has a good history than Brandon.
- In the Women Strawweight, Amanda Ribas and Randa Markos will face each other at Brasilia. Randa is good at second rounds while if we see the profile as a whole, both are almost equal. Randa can own the victory how so ever!
- Next in the list are Rani Yahya and Enrique Barzole. Rani is leading the scoreboard with more victories in the past.
- The interesting match to watch is the women’s bantamweight. In this match, Veronica Macedo and Bea Malecki will face each other in the ring. Bea does not possess a good past in fighting championship. So I guess Macedo will lead the scoreboard this time.
- Next is the lightweight bout with Francisco Trinaldo and John Makdessi. Francisco has been great with the first rounds in history.
- Demian Maia and Gilbert Burns are next in the list of players. Both are determined to get the victory in UFC 2020 championship. But it is the rule the only one can be the winner. So the most obvious winner of this match is Demian.
- Falling next in the bout of flyweight are the Bruno Silva and Su Mudaerji. This is going to be a tough competition in history. You cannot predict the winner among both of these. As the fighting history of both players is almost the same. Which player do you vote as the winner?
- Having a glance at women’s Flyweight bout. Mayra Bueno Silva, wife of Bruno Silva and Maryna Moroz are coming head to head. Here are the more chances of Maryna to be the winner of the match, opening up with a good point in the first round.
- Damir Hadžović and Renato Moicano are the final participants of the event. Both have same ages, same height, same victory rate in the past. This will be interesting to see that who is going to be the actual winner of UFC 2020!
UFC Fight Night 171 at the O2 Arena Winner’s Prediction
- The opener of the main event at Fight night 171 is John Philips and Dusko Todorovic. The obvious winner of the game is John. John has good techniques to lay down his competitor against him in a short time.
- Marvin Vettori and Darren Stewart are the next competitors of the occasion. Both have equal chances to win the match.
- Falling next in the list are Tom Aspinall vs. Raphael Pessoa. According to the history records, we can bet in Raphael. But the coin can flip its side in this case, so be aware before betting.
- Next in the court will be Molly McCann and Ashlee Evans-Smith. The more chances to win the match of UFC 2020 championship lies in favor of Molly.
- The public will spectate the fight against Pail Craig and Ryan Spann. Ryan has a good fighting history than Paul. So more votes go to him.
- The next bout is the Featherweight, under this title you will see Lerone Murphy and Gabriel Benitez. Lerone is new in the field, but Gabriel has a good experience. So the winner of the game is obvious.
- Jack Shore and Geraldo de Freitas Jr. are closing the match with tough competition. Both are good players with almost the same wining history. It is hard to predict the winner at present. But my vote goes to Jack.
UFC on ESPN 8 at Nationwide Arena Winner’s Prediction
- As the main event openers, you will see Francis Ngannou and Jairzinho Rozenstruik coming head to head. Both fighters have a good profile in history. However, Jairzinho is not good at the second and third rounds. Therefore, predictions say that Francis will be going to lead the scoreboard.
- Up next are the Raphael Assuncao and Cody Garbrandt. They will come against each other in the octahedral ring. Raphael has a good fighting history than Cody. He has won a maximum of the first rounds, making his competitor feel weak in front of him.
- Next are the heavyweight bouts including the Greg Hardy and Yorgan De Castro. Both possess equal history with unexceptional performance in the past. They both have equal chances to win.
- Under the light heavyweight bout, are Khalil Rountree and Sam Alvey. There are 100% chances of Sam to win this match. He has been winning the first rounds nearly 70% in the past.
- In the next fighting round, you will see Women Strawweight bouts, Teca Torres and Mizuki Inoue facing each other. Both have good experience in fighting strategies and submissions. However, according to the predictions, Mizuki has more chances to win.
- Ending up the event with final players! You will see Davey Grant and Louis Smolka coming head to head. Both are all time favorite fighters in UFC 2020. As the winner can only be one, Louis has more chances to get the victory.
UFC 249 Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson Prediction
- The main event participants of UFC 249 are Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson. If we have a look at their past, both have equal victory rates collectively. However, Khabib is all time favorite of the audience. According to the voting ratio, he has more chances to win.
- Next are the Uriah Hall and Ronaldo Souza. Both fighters have amazing tricks to lay down their opponent. If we have a glance at their past performance, Ronaldo is good at first rounds while Uriah is good at second rounds. So this can be a tie, both have an equal voting ratio.
- In the Women Strawweight championship, you will see Jessica Andrade and Rose Namajunas coming head to head. The match is literally one-sided between these two players. Jessica is leading the past leaderboard so she has more chances to own the victory.
- The next players will be Gian Villante and Ben Rothwell. Again the match will be one-sided, Ben has more victory ratio in the past than Gian. There are 90% chances of Gian to win.
- Khama Worthy and Ottman Azaitar are the equal level player in UFC fighting Arena. Both have 50 50 chances to be the winner. Each of them has to put a lot of effort to be at number one.
- Ending up the competition with the final players, under the title Women Bantamweight, you will see Sarah Moras and Sijara Eubanks facing each other. However, more votes go to Sarah Moras to be the winner.
UFC Fight Night 173 at Pinnacle Bank Arena Winner’s Prediction
- The openers of the main event are Anthony Smith and Glover Teixeira. Both of the players have a remarkable winning history. This will going to be interesting and must to watch the fighting championship. Glover is however not as good as Anthony at second rounds, so more chances to own the victory go to Anthony Smith in this match.
- Another tough competition coming next in the list is Antonina Shevchenko and Cynthia Calvillo. Both have the same victory ratio in the past leading the scoreboard with figure “8” at first rounds. There lie 50% chances of both players. Which participant do you vote for?
- Next in the court will be Evan Dunham vs. Michael Johnson. According to the predictions, Michael has more chances to be the winner.
- The next participants are Anthony Rocco Martin and David Zawada. Both stand at an equal position in the past. They have exactly the same score on the leaderboard so no one can give the name of the winner. In this case, public voting and luck play an important role in the players.
- At the final round, you will see Zak Cummings and Andrew Sanchez coming head to head. Zak Cummings has a good winning ratio in the past so the predictions say that he going to be the winner of the title “Middleweight.”
Watching the winner live at the court will be an amazing experience. But for those who are late at getting the tickets, I suggest them live streaming at their homes. We have managed the live telecast of all the events so that you can spectate your favorite participant fighting from your homes. All the participants are putting a lot of effort to be the winner, but according to the Universal rule, there can only one winner. Therefore, we have predicted the winner of each level and each event separately according to their past performance.
These predictions might get wrong, as luck plays an important role in the octahedral court. But under the expert’s view, the above-mentioned players have more chances to win the fighting championship. To won, either you have to be more strong than your opponent or make your opponent feel weaker than you emotionally and psychologically. As the brain is ruling your body, a weak brain makes your body weak, which will make you!